Join other AFSN families and enjoy all that Fall at the Gardens has to offer! You can choose what time of the day you would like to attend. Prior to the day of the event you will receive an email with a digital version of the membership card to show at the ticket counter to get the tickets you requested for your family, good for that date only. This event is open to any adoptive/foster/kinship/guardianship families living in Michigan.
Registration is Required via Eventbrite - https://afsnfallmeijergarden.eventbrite.com
For questions please email gro.jsbad@nsfa
***Due to capacity limitations with COVID-19, it is possible that they will be full upon your arrival which could result in a waiting period. Please plan accordingly and be aware of the following:
• Reduced venue capacity
• New entrance procedures
• Asking that guests maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6 feet from others
• Requiring face coverings for guests over the age of 5 when in enclosed public spaces
• Additional cleaning and sanitizing by our facility attendants
• Hand sanitizing stations
• Limited capacity and contact tracing forms in the James & Shirley Balk Café. Food purchased in the Balk Café may be consumed in the café.
• Snacking is only allowed in designated areas.
Some areas may be temporarily closed.