Do you feel burned out and frustrated as a parent? Do you feel that even with the best of intentions, the methods you're using seem to backfire? Would you like to yell less and appreciate your children more?
The Nurtured Heart Approach® is a relationship based method that is much more than behavior or classroom management. NHA helps children channel their intensity in a positive way and is used with all ages to build Inner Wealth™ and help all children flourish. This 6 week class will include discussion, videos, and activities to help you learn the Nurtured Heart Approach and implement it with the children in your life.
We will meet Tuesdays from 6 - 8 p.m. (October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and November 6). Dinner will be served from 5:30 - 6 p.m. for those interested in coming early and childcare is available with RSVP!
Benefits of NHA:
- Channels intensity in a positive way
- Creates and builds Inner Wealth™
- Develops stronger relationships
- Improves performance at home and school
- Transforms negative behavior
- Increases job satisfaction for educators
- Decreases office referrals in schools
- Effective with any individual but shown to be successful with ADD, ADHD, ODD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, etc.
- Helps ALL children flourish!
About the Presenter:
- Nathan Bultman, LPC is a local Licenced Professional Counselor with experience counseling children from challenging backgrounds including those from the adoptive and foster care system. In addition, he has adopted children from the foster care system and understands the challenges that come from kids who have a history of abuse and neglect.
- Pre-registration is required via eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nurtured-heart-approach-6-week-course-tickets-50360491586
St. Luke's Lutheran Church3215 Four Mile Rd NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Get Directions