Join us for Mill Steel Company’s 24th annual Golf for Kids benefiting Mentoring Services!
This year DABSJ’s mentoring program is growing to support dads. The Parenting+ group mentoring program (formerly Young Moms Mentoring) focuses on essential life skills such as budgeting, meal prep, job applications, and more for both moms and dads. And, with the help of Mill Steel associates, the Youth in Business program continues to change the lives of high school students - and their mentors - throughout the school year!
Despite the recent setbacks from COVID-19, we know we can still make this another successful year! Your safety is our #1 priority; to ensure all golfers, attendees, and the community stays healthy, we are working diligently to create the safest environment possible.
We hope you can join us on Friday, September 11th for our 24th annual event at the new location, *Egypt Valley Country Club. Golf for Kids is an integral part of the growth of this valued community resource. With your help, 125 youth and young moms received services in 2019, what an amazing impact! Together, we can provide hope and support for those who need it most.
* With Blythefield Country Club undergoing a major course renovation from August 2020 through April 2021, we have chosen to relocate our 24th annual event to Egypt Valley Country Club.
NEW LOCATIONEgypt Valley Country Club
7333 Knapp Street Srv Rd NE, Ada, MI 49301
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
9:15 AM REGISTRATION
Tentative 10am shotgun with on course breakfast, lunch, and beverages.
We will be making decisions about the schedule closer to the event with our guest and staff safety in mind. Please provide a preferred email for all golfers with your RSVP to make sure you receive the latest event info.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
Rather than the traditional banquet-style breakfast, we will offer a boxed breakfast when you arrive.
Golf carts will be sanitized before use and include hand sanitizer for usethroughout the day. If you are uncomfortable sharing a cart you may opt for your own.
We encourage all guests to wear face masks inside the clubhouse and lockerrooms. If you do not have your own, disposable masks will be available.
MAJOR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE $2,500
- Logo recognition on major sponsor banner, award, and verbal mention at dinner, recognition in the printed program and on the event website, golf/lunch/dinner, and carts for one foursome.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE $1,750
- Sponsor tee or hole sign, recognition in the printed program and on the event website, golf/lunch/ dinner, and carts for one foursome.
TEE SPONSOR PACKAGE $500
- Sponsor sign on tee or hole, recognition in the printed program and on the event website, and dinner for two. (No golf included, but please join us for the breakfast program or cocktail reception).
INDIVIDUAL GOLFER PACKAGE $400
- Includes golf, refreshments, lunch, dinner, and recognition on the event website. We will be happy to match individuals into open spots on a team that needs additional golfers.
FRIENDS OF THE PROGRAM DONATIONS
- Donations are always appreciated! Friends of the Program donations of $100 or more will be recognized in the printed program and online.
Egypt Valley Country Club7333 Knapp Street Srv Rd NE
Ada, MI 49301 Get Directions