Grand Rapids, Mich. – D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s announces the appointment of new members to its Board of Directors.
Joining the Board of Directors are:
- Harold E. Burrell, Jr. – Vice President of Lighthouse Insurance Group
- Brian Hannon – Vice President of Moore & Bruggink, Inc.
- Jay C. Kakaty – Senior Counsel of Smith, Haughey, Rice & Roegge
- Jeremy Michalson – Director of Talent Search Management of HR Collaborative
- Sara Sherry Knoester – President of Mixed Staffing & Recruiting
- Monica Sparks – Kent County Commissioner of District 12
- Ed Spillers – Commercial/Residential Realtor with Keller Williams & Program Director of Magic 104.9 Grand Rapids
“We are thrilled with the addition of these new members to our board. Each of these individuals is well-respected in the community and genuinely dedicated to our mission and the wellbeing of children and families served by our agency,” said Jim Paparella, President/CEO.
D.A. Blodgett-St. John’s is a Grand Rapids based nonprofit agency serving more than 9,000 children and families each year. The agency, founded in 1887, provides more than 20 comprehensive programs to children and families, including foster care, adoption, counseling, mentoring and residential treatment. To learn more visit dabsj.org.