- First, go to our main webpage for the Backpack and School Supply Drive by clicking here. Next, click “Launch New Drive” under “Team Drives” on the main drive page.
- Register or login.
- Click “Register” and complete the team registration form. If you already have an account, click “Login” and enter your login information.
- Click the “Launch New Drive” button again.
- Tell us about your team.
- The team drive setup has three sections: team information, drive information and drive targets. For the first section, tell us about your team and who you are. Click “Update” to save your changes.
- Next, describe your drive.
- Give it a name and describe your goals. Create a custom link to share with your friends/family/network, in the blank space following https://www.donate.sydneypaige.org/ (example: https://www.donate.sydneypaige.org/YOURCOMPANYNAME).
- Explain who your group is and why you are passionate about about helping children and families of DABSJ. For example, a name could be “ABC Company’s School Supply Drive."
- Then describe why you want to help and how many children you will sponsor. Next, you can upload your own photos or check to use photos from DABSJ.
- Set your goals. Choose from three options:
- 1) The dollar value goal allows you to select a total amount that your entire team contributes.
- 2) The number of items goal allows you to determine a target number of items purchased by your entire group.
- 3) If your team has a specific target for each grade category, choose the “Select specific items and quantities” option.
- Launch your drive!
- Once you click “Launch,” your drive is live and you can share the link with your team members. Simply email the link and share on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
Spread the word! Share your link and get your coworkers, friends, and family in on the fun. Don’t forget to post on social media using your link and DABSJ’s Facebook page to let others know about the good your workplace or group is doing. We would love photos of your team to share and highlight!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO PRINT (32 KB, PDF)