They need us. That's why we need you.
JOIN THE KIDS FIRST OPEN COMMITTEE!
An investment in children is an investment in the future of our community. The Kids First Open (KFO) raises critical funds for more than 20 programs at D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s (DABSJ). Help us help children and families in our community by joining today!
KIDS FIRST OPEN OBJECTIVES:
• Raise funds for kids and families served at DABSJ.
• Build awareness of the agency and its services to increase donor and volunteer base.
• Create a positive, premier event that stands apart from others in the community.
• Build relationships with donors – new and old.
COMMITTEE MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Willing to pursue sponsorships for the event.
• Have contacts in the community with potential sponsors and golfers.
• A passion for advancing the programs DABSJ offers that help vulnerable kids.
• Familiarity with the game of golf is helpful, but not necessary!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• When you join the KFO Committee you’re investing in homes and hope for all kids. You’re empowering today’s community and future generations by supporting programs that provide the love and resources they need to thrive.
• Enjoy networking with new business contacts serving on the committee + with golfers and sponsors at the event.
• The full committee meets just three times a year. After the event kick-off meeting in January, meeting attendance is helpful, but not mandatory. Most communication and updates occur via email or one-on-one with DABSJ staff.