DABSJ is excited to announce that we have established a new vision statement and agency values.
Values are our core beliefs, the heart of our culture, and what will drive DABSJ to support kids and families with our full potential. Our stated vision is the guiding image of our success – part emotional, intending to inspire, and part rational, presenting a view of the future that everyone can believe in. We look forward to this new direction and the positive impact it will have.
To help children and empower families by providing safety, advocacy, and support.
A safe, nurturing home for every child, and a supportive community for every family.
- Exceptional Service: Client-focused and teaming at the center of our work.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion: All are welcomed, valued, and belong.
- Excellence: Ongoing commitment to learning and improvement.
- Integrity: Responsibility and ownership of our actions and results.
- Creativity: Imagination, innovation, and intelligent risk taking.
- Passion: Relentless positive energy toward our mission and vision.
Trauma-informed care | SANCTUARY
Sanctuary is a model that utilizes trauma-informed and trauma-responsive principles to create an environment that promotes healing for everyone, recognizing that healing from trauma, stress, and adversity requires a comprehensive approach that addresses the needs of the entire agency.
DABSJ is on track to be certified in the Sanctuary Model of trauma-informed care by the end of 2023.